The application was pre-configured already, so we shouldn't need to make any changes to it's definition.
For reference purposes, or if you decide to make changes, the application and it's high-level settings are defined in the file
Application.syrp in the application's root directory.
- Name = "Wafl Cones Ice Cream Shop"
- Guid = "WaflCones"
- RootNameSpace = "WaflCones"
- SiteArea = "MainSection"
- Timezone = "America/Phoenix"
- DefaultUserClass = \\Wafl\\Users\\User
- DefaultUserGroupClass = \\Wafl\\Users\\UserGroup
- ConfigFolder = "Config/"